You may not be able to see it, but indoor air quality has a massive impact on your quality of life. Considering how much time you spend inside your home, it has huge implications on your health and comfort. Air quality is especially important for people with asthma or respiratory allergies, but it matters to everyone. At Scott Walker Heating and Air, we have all of the indoor air quality products and services you’ll need to breathe easily all year long.
Types of IAQ Systems We Install
Depending on your home and your family’s needs, there is a wide range of air quality products that could make a real difference for you. Some of the most common systems we install include:
- Air Cleaners and Air Purifiers: These systems are your frontal assault in the world of indoor air quality. They directly remove contaminants from your indoor air, providing relief for everyone who breathes.
- Air Humidifiers: Maintaining a good humidity level is just as important as keeping the air clean, especially for people with asthma. Humidifiers not only help you breathe easier but also extend the life of your wooden furniture.
- Ventilators: These systems work in conjunction with your air conditioner or heat pump to replace stale indoor air with clean, fresh outdoor air, saving energy in the process.
- UV Lamps: Best used in conjunction with your other HVAC systems, these lamps use ultraviolet light to kill germs and other contaminants.
We would be more than happy to discuss your air quality options with you and find the best solutions for your home.
Benefits of Good Indoor Air Quality
Obviously, air quality is of critical importance to people with asthma or allergies to substances like dust, but it matters to everyone. Poor air quality has been linked to myriad health problems, such as headaches, fatigue, trouble sleeping and even certain forms of cancer. Meanwhile, if you maintain good air quality in your home, it will help everyone in your family be energized and healthy.
Families with pets need to be especially conscious of indoor air quality. In part, that’s because pet hair contributes to air quality issues, but the main reason is that animals are at least as sensitive to air quality issues as humans are. Poor air quality has been linked to a host of health problems in cats, dogs and birds, so if your family includes a furry or feathered member, you have all the more incentive to invest in an IAQ system.
Breathe Easier Today with Scott Walker Heating and Air
We’ve been dedicated to helping our friends and neighbors stay comfortable at home for many years, and indoor air quality is a big part of that mission. If you’re trying to find a way to address air quality issues in your home, look no further. We’d be happy to help. Contact us online or call to learn more about our indoor air quality solutions. Our service areas include Newnan, Sharpsburg, Fayetteville, Peachtree City, GA and the surrounding areas.
Take Control of Your IAQ by Investing in the REME HALO
When a service technician installs the REME HALO into the supply plenum of an HVAC system’s air ducts, the in-duct air purifier produces Hydro-Peroxide plasma. It travels through the air handler, the duct system, and then into the conditioned living space. Hydro-Peroxide occurs in the earth’s atmosphere and naturally cleans the air.
Compared to other indoor air quality products, the REME HALO works by actively purifying pollutants at the source. This device doesn’t need pollutants to pass through it to purify or filtrate. When you purchase the REME HALO, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Removal of 99 percent of bacteria, mold and viruses
- Whole home and building purification
- Silent operation and easy integration with your existing HVAC unit
- Reduces dust, dander, pollen and mold spores
- Reduces germs caused by sneezing by 99 percent in the time it reaches three feet
Enhance Your Comfort with the Trane CleanEffects Air Cleaner
Dealing with asthma and allergy symptoms, such as dust, pollen, pet hair, and dander can compromise your indoor air quality. At Scott Walker Heating and Air, we offer the Trane CleanEffects Air Cleaner, which sets the bar high for optimum home comfort. It is designed to remove up to 99.98 percent of airborne particles as small as .1 micron. To learn more about the powerful benefits of the Trane CleanEffects Air Cleaner, contact Scott Walker Heating and Air today.